PROTRADE United is seeking an inspiring person to become a Business Coach on our team.
The role will be to coach/mentor/facilitate/teach our group coaching programs and assist clients in implementing the key components and content into their businesses. A background in the trade/construction industry is ideal, particularly the ability to relate and communicate to groups and individuals.
The person in the role will be required to:
· Assess clients’ current business strategies and goals.
· Develop tailored action plans to help clients achieve their objectives.
· Offer guidance on the management of business growth, financial understanding, marketing, and operational efficiency.
· Provide support, accountability, and motivation to clients to help them overcome challenges and achieve their business aspirations.
Any ‘look and listen to me’ coaches and trainers need not apply. They must be a fit for our Core Values and understand that the results of our clients are the #1 priority.
The position will start off on a casual contract basis, with the opportunity for a more regular role available after a qualification period. Extensive training on the content/materials to be delivered will be provided, and they must be willing to invest a minimum of 1-day per month of their own time to learn the program flow/content.
A position is available for our company now. Ideally, they will be located on the eastern coast of Australia, based on the time zone, yet not essential.
· Extensive experience in the trade and construction industry, with a strong understanding of its unique challenges and opportunities.
· Proven track record of success in a leadership or business management role within the industry.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to inspire and motivate others.
· Previous coaching or mentoring experience is a plus, but not required.
· A commitment to continuous learning and your own personal development.
If you would like to apply or know of anyone who would be a great fit, then take the next step in the application process. Email email@example.com with answers to the following questions.
1. Why do you want to work with PROTRADE United?
2. What would someone say are your best three attributes?
3. What is your favourite business book?
4. What do you feel are the key requirements to be a valuable business coach?
5. What is your biggest life lesson that you can share?