PROTRADE United is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager/Sales Professional. This person will be responsible for engaging with leads and prospects and ensuring a high level of conversion. Trade business knowledge is not essential but will be valuable to the role.
PROTRADE United is seeking a talented Business Development Manager/Sales Professional who is excited about helping increase the success of trade-based business in Australia. You have to be great at what you do – really great; and committed to making a difference.
The position requires a big-picture thinker; someone who can prove they are capable of generating quality new business and selling in a B2B market place.
You will be required to build your own relationships with strategic partners and opportunities, as well as nurture existing clients. This is not for a shy, sit in the office and hope the phone rings type. You will love a challenge, being out and about in the business community and thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment.
Examples of what is required in the role include:
– Holding strategy sessions with business owners and making solution recommendations
– Generating external business opportunities to grow the community
– Building and maintaining relationships with clients and strategic partners
– Building a community presence in your territory/community
– Managing a CRM and prospect pipeline
– Co-ordination and filling events – both in and out of the community
– PROTRADE United is positive (so no bad attitudes need apply – you will not survive) and the position requires someone who can ‘add’ to the team, rather than just be part of a team.
PROTRADE United is looking for someone who:
– Is self-driven and can prove they are a top performer
– Can come in and hit the ground running- truly take on the role
– Is reliable and has strong follow-up
– Clicks well with the team
– Happily thrives working in a fast paced, proactive space
– Is extremely well-organised
You will be provided with a laptop and iPhone. To take the next step in the application process, please download and complete the PROTRADE United Career Application – and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org