Financial Support & Bookkeeping
Position Type: Casual
PROTRADE United is Australia’s leading provider of coaching and mentoring to the trade and construction industries. Our mission is to provide business owners with the tools, resources, information and connections to enjoy the freedom and luxury of an unhurried lifestyle.
We are seeking the assistance of an experienced bookkeeper/ financial support officer to join us on a casual basis.
Primary responsibilities would include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- End of month reconciliation and reporting
- BAS and IAS lodgement
- Managing debtors and creditors, communicating when required
You are someone who possesses:
- Current Xero and Excel experience
- A positive, solutions-focused outlook
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational and time-management skills
To apply for this role
To take the next step in the application process, please download and complete the questionnaire below and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org